Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Walkerton, IN 46574
Walkerton based fiberglass manufacturing company is seeking highly motivated and qualified candidates for braiding and winding. We are looking for highly driven individuals who are able to work around fiberglass and resin.
Shift and Compensation:
-Associates will train on 1st shift
-2nd Shift: 2-10pm or 3-11pm
-3rd Shift: 10pm-6am or 11pm- 7am
-Base pay is $12/hour for braiding and $15/hour for winding. .70 shift premium for 2nd shift and $1.00 shift premium for 3rd shift
- Set up and run parts based on router instructions for Braider and Winding machines.
- Record quantities produced and scraped.
- Check and verify parts to ensure quality standards.
- Report equipment related problems to management.
- Willing to work regular and off-shift hours.
- Work in a safe manner.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Performs other duties assigned
-Required to understand basic math including percentages, ratios and proportions.
-Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents.
-Ability to write legibly
-Ability to read/understand measuring devices (gauges and calipers
-While performing the duties of this job, the employees is regularly required to sit, stand, climb, walk, use hands, and talk and hear for a minimum of eight (8) hours a day
-Able to lift and/or move 25 to 50 lbs. Periodically during the day.
-Frequently required to reach and use hands and arms.