Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Columbia City, IN 46725
As a leader in the staffing and recruiting, Pro Resources Staffing is dedicated to connecting great employees with great companies. The staffing office in Fort Wayne, IN currently seeks qualified Extrusion Processing Associates to work 2nd or 3rd shift at a client facility located in Columbia City, IN.
This position will require Associated to perform a variety of tasks including saw operation, machining and quality control. Employees must be able to perform in all areas of the department.
- Follow all start-up procedures
- Process next order according to department flow needs
- Process all orders using MES
- Verify material
- Follow appropriate set-up check procedures for all orders
- Follow appropriate spot checks
- All orders must be scanned out of MES when complete
- Push order to the next appropriate workstation
- Follow proper shutdown and cleanup procedures at the end of each shift
- Required to know working knowledge of cutting, milling, drilling, tapping, finishing and de-burring machines
- Perform quality control duties
- Will need to follow re-cut parts through the department
- May be required to help wash bars
- Interact with other teammates as needed
- Must be able to read and follow blueprints
- Must be fast-paced, detail-oriented, and have a great attitude
- Must have a great understanding of quality, and knowledge of how to read calipers
- Excellent machining skills; Prefer experience in metal and plastic cutting equipment
- Above average math skills -Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers, and understand fraction and decimal conversions
- Must be able to accurately read a tape measure
- Must be able to stand, twist, bend, squat, stoop, kneel and lift 40 lbs. On a continuous basis for an 8-hour work day.