Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Angola, IN 46703
Production Scheduler and Data Entry
Productions Scheduler is responsible for the creation and maintenance of production schedules to ensure that all company goals are achieved and that deadlines are met.
Production Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating, coordinating, developing and maintaining production schedules on a daily or weekly basis to meet goals.
- Review inventory levels and facilitate providing necessary materials and components.
- Must have knowledge of scheduling in production environment.
- Must efficiently assign production to minimize company costs and meet delivery deadlines.
- Must be able to shift resources and ensure that employees and materials are used most effectively.
- Must multitask and move workers and materials around to meet deadlines and customer needs.
- Must ensure deadline are met.
- Must have the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must be able to identify problems and help improve processes.
- Must be able to comprehend reports and make recommendations about where improvements might be made.
- Must have the ability to analyze past and present data to generate reports and create more effective schedules.
- Must use software to generate reports and schedules.
- Provide quick responses to production issues.
- Form action plans and maintain visibility on the floor to promote success among workers.