Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Fort Wayne, IN 46809
This position is located in Fort Wayne, IN. The company completes assembly of remote controls for fireplaces.
Hours: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8: 00 a.M. To 5 p.M.
Experience is required: Six months to one year of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The Customer Service Associate provides effective customer and or technical service by establishing a working relationship with external customers through communication via telephone, mail, and email or in person. Customer Service Associate will be responsible for assisting in answering incoming calls, processing new orders and or warranty claims, set up new accounts, prioritize orders to ship, invoicing, issuing credits, collections as well as additional clerical and or technical duties.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist in answers telephone and direct the caller to the appropriate associate. Will take a message when the associate is unavailable.
- Answer sales calls and provide information as needed.
- Processes customer purchase orders.
- Records or files copy of orders received.
- Computes price, discount, sales representative s commission and shipping charges as required.
- Transmits new pricing, with the correct multiplier, to all customers.
- Informs customer of pricing, shipping date, anticipated delays.
- Prioritize orders to ship.
- Checks shipping orders to ensure they are accurate with regard to quantity shipped.
- Confers with production, shipping, warehouse or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Compiles statistics and prepares various reports for management.
- Specifies if special labeling is required for shipment and in some instances supplies to the shipping department.
- Process credits
- Receives and checks customer complaints
- Answer questions from customers or individuals on how a product operates.
- Inspect, repair and or replace RMA returns.
- Creates no-charge replacement orders for customers.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, postage machines, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires lifting up to 60 pounds.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma.
Six months to one year of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.