Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Custom Machining Tech
Columbia City, IN 46725
As a leader in the staffing and recruiting, Pro Resources Staffing is dedicated to connecting great employees with great companies. The staffing office in Fort Wayne, IN is currently seeking a qualified Custom Machining Tech to work 2nd shift (2p-10p) at a client facility located in Columbia City, IN.
Employee in this position will be responsible for manufacturing quality parts per customer s request and drawings; set-up and operate Haas CNC mills, Bridge Port mills, Saws and various equipment to fulfill customer orders
Duties will include:
- Employee will indicate mill heads and vices, and use calipers, micrometers, and cutting tolls
- Perform quality control duties; QC orders with a high degree of quality and accuracy
- Schedule CM jobs when necessary; pull prints per CM number; interact and schedule dates for CM s with Quoting and Customer Service
- May need to chamfer and sand parts
- Process all orders using MES
- Provide daily feedback and improvement suggestions;
- All other assignments as deemed necessary.
Our customer is willing to train those who have a basic understanding and desire to learn CNC machining.
- Great attitude and attendance
- Working knowledge of all milling, drilling, tapping, finishing and deburring machines, CNC programming is preferred
- Conversational with M and G code logic
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Working knowledge of all measuring devices such as tape measures, calipers and micrometers; quality control and machining experience is preferred, but not required
- Must be able to stand, twist, bend, squat, stoop, kneel, climb ladders and stairs, and lift 40 lbs. On a continuous basis for an 8-hour work day.