Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Lafayette, IN 47909
Quality Containment Tech
Supply Chain is looking for highly motivated associates who have experience with validating inbound parts based off of prints. The successful candidate must have the ability to work quickly and efficiently with a high level of precision, have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be detail oriented, have the ability to work independently, and be flexible to adapt to rapidly changing conditions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform inspection of product at different states in the manufacturing process using precision measuring equipment such as calipers and micrometers.
- Ensure all products meet internal quality standards and customer specification
- Accurately and legibly document inspection results
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
Education and Experience:
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have 12 months quality experience with the use of micrometers and calipers
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to workload
- Good observation and time management skills
- Good Organization and Communication skills
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand for 8 hours a day