Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Fort Wayne, IN 46835
Pro Resources in Fort Wayne, IN, has partnered with a local company in there search for a Call Center /Customer Service Rep.
As part of the customer service team, the accounting customer service specialist will support all business divisions delivering exceptional customer service regarding customer billing inquiries. The call center will support global customers including internal and external customer.
Interested candidates need to have a flexible schedule, this is not a straight 9a-5pm position, hours can very one week per month with the shift lasting until 7pm.
- Monitor and manage customer inquiries completely, professionally and accurately.
- Manage customer requests to make payments via credit cards and ACH. Ensure confidentiality with regards to customer accounts.
- Research and analyze systems and data regarding customer accounts.
- Comply with all current policies, procedures and workflows.
- Collaborate effectively with Finance team members and all business teams.
- Achieve established performance goals and metrics for the team. Although our goal will be to provide our customers with complete resolution regarding their inquiry.
- Special projects as assigned by management.
- AS degree with Major in Accounting or Finance
- 3 or more years related customer service, insurance or accounting experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgement
- Solid problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, adaptive and able to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to deal effectively and collaborate with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service oriented attitude
- Strong organizational and communication skills (interpersonal, written and electronically)
- Proficient with MS office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Work, Outlook)
- Ability to learn new technologies and complete all designated training programs required by our customer
If you have questions please contact our Fort Wayne office at 260-420-2117. Applications are accepted online at www.ProResources.Com