Pro Resources is teaming up with a local Anderson lumber mill to find a Beam Saw (Holzma Panel Saw)
Operator to cut parts for a high-volume Custom Cabinetry Manufacturer.
Apply with us and learn more about these great opportunities.
Shift and Compensation
- 1st shift
- $15.00/hr ($15-$17 DOE)
- Operate CNC Horizontal Beam/Panel Saw (Holzma or similar) required
- Run the machine in an efficient manner to produce parts needed to the quality standards required
- Machine operator is in charge of putting the appropriate material in the proper alignment onto the machine and producing the cut product
- Material handling as needed to perform operations on material and to move material to the next station as determined by the part flow
- Machine operator is in charge or staking finished parts properly to company guidelines.
- Work and communicate with a team or independently as needed
- Ability to use miter saws, table saws, nail and staple guns, and able to read a tape
- Background check
- At least 6 months CNC Beam Saw (Holzma or similar) operating experience