Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Pro Resources Staffing Services in Indianapolis, IN is searching for a CAD/Project Manager! This position is a combination of rebar listing and bridge project management. Candidates are required to have CAD skills and a working knowledge of construction structural drawings and documents. Documents will be prepared in accordance with construction contract documents, industry standards and/or established practices and procedures. Also, individuals will interface with customers to assure timely responses to schedules and design changes.
Shift and Compensation
- $40, 000 - $48, 000/ Annually
- Monday - Friday (7 a.M. - 3: 30 p.M.)
- Bsuy season hours are Monday - Friday (6 a.M. - 4 p.M.) and Saturday (6 a.M. - 11 a.M.)
- Company offers a strong benefits package including: Medical and Life Insurance after 90 days, and a Simple IRA after 1 year.
- Vacation is accrued based on month of hire.
- Paid holidays and bonus potential!
- Responsible for all activity related to bridge business, including but not limited to: proposal information at bid stage; customer support at order stage and shop support at fabrication stage .
- List rebar and related accessories from state bridge drawings using bar listing software.
- Incorporate elevations, sections, plans, bending details, placing and material lists in a clear and concise manner that can be easily read and interpreted by project customer, engineer or architect.
- Communicate with customer regarding project specifications involving detailing, fabrication and delivery issues.
- Answer customer questions related to assigned projects and resolve any problems that may occur.
- Coordinate the preparation of project placing plans in accordance with customer schedule and/or contract requirements and forward for approval(s).
- A minimum of three years experience in construction or related industry .
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Job involves multiple projects at any given time so attention to detail, timeline, and work quality are critical.
- Proficiency with CAD software.
- Post high school vocational or college education a plus.