First shift Bag line operator!
Pro Resources has partnered with Oldcastle, a leading manufacturer of building products in North America. We are currently seeking production associates who are comfortable working in a rugged outdoor environment. Operators will be performing a variety of functions including loading/unloading product, moving materials throughout a manufacturing setting. Operating a bagging line, while monitoring for quality control and adhering to safety policies and procedures.
Shift and Compensation
- $15.00 + production bag bonus (bonus for bags produced weekly)
- Monday-Friday (overtime possible on Saturday)
- 5:00am-3:30pm Monday -Friday 6am to noon on Saturdays currently
- Read job specifications to determine operator adjustments and material requirements.
- Observes equipment operation to detect machine malfunction.
- Performs routine maintenance to include lubricating, fueling and cleaning.
- Inspect and complete equipment report daily.
- Ability to move levers, shift gears, depresses pedals and maneuver steering wheel to operator equipment.
- Operate a forklift to move product in the yard, load trucks and restock production lines.
- Run a bagging line - manual or automated lines possible.