Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Winamac, IN 46996
Pro Resources has partnered with BraunAbility and is currently hiring Production Associates for their facility in Winamac, IN! BraunAbility offers the broadest line-up of wheelchair accessible vehicles with more brands, entry types, features and price points than any other manufacturer in the industry. Every day BraunAbility employees are changing lives. As the global leader in mobility, the products they build are keeping wheelchair users connected to the people and places that matter most. They re making the world accessible, one customer at a time!
Benefits to look forward to:
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays & Vacation Time
- Wellness Programs
- On Site Medical Clinic
Shift and Compensation:
- All Shifts Available!
- Pay $13.00 and up depending on experience and position
- Read, learn, understand and interpret work instructions, and other instructions written or verbal, to complete labor intensive tasks to the materials according to established guidelines and quality standards.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools following appropriate methods and procedures to complete finished products.
- Load and unload items, feed or place items onto equipment for processing. Inspect parts and products as necessary, during or after assembly, according to established guidelines and quality standards.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all equipment according to established guidelines and quality standards.
- Practice problem solving and troubleshooting techniques as part of a team responsible for continuous improvement to products and processes.
- Cross train in other areas of department as needed.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, co-workers and management.
- Continue to drive the LEAN knowledge and use the tools to identify and assist with continuous improvement.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to read blue prints and a tape measure.