Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Indianapolis, IN 46250
Tired of the same old assembly lines and warehouse work? A leading provider of magnetization, magnetic testing and engineered magnetic solutions has an opening for an Assembly Technician. This is an established small company with a promising future that offers excellent perks and benefits to its full-time employees.
Shift and Compensation
- 1st Shift/ Monday - Friday 7 a.M. - 3: 30 p.M.
- Building small machines from kits as well as from concepts.
- Reading schematics.
- Using hand and small power tools.
- Measuring and cutting materials.
- Using various machines.
- High level of mechanical and problem solving aptitude.
- Excellent math skills. (including fractions)
- Attention to detail.
- Quality production.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Experience with a variety of hand-held tools, soldering, and small power tools.
- Reliable transportation (this position is NOT on a bus line).
- Stable work history.
- Record of longevity with previous employers.
- Perfect attendance is a MUST.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly.
- Pass background check and drug screen.