Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
New Haven, IN 46774
As a leader in the staffing and recruiting, Pro Resources Staffing is dedicated to connecting great employees with great companies. The staffing office in Fort Wayne, IN currently seeks qualified Secondary Machinist/Assembler to work 1st shift at a local client facility.
This position is located in New Haven, IN. The company creates motion control solutions, apply standard products, customize product extension and develop new designs.
Positions are long term, with the possibility for direct hire after 90 days.
Experience is required; prefer at least 3-5 years of Assembly experience.
Shift /Hours: 1st Shift; 7: 00am 3: 30pm (Monday - Friday)
- Hand assembly work using fixtures on an assembly table
- Operate various types of machines and equipment: Operator loads component parts and cycles the machine to bend, press, and or stake the components together.
- The parts in this position are assembled than placed in the appropriate containers
- Recent stable & consistent work history; ability to verify previous employment
- Reliable; good attendance
- Positive attitude; willingness to be team player
- Ability to stand and walk continuously throughout work day; reach, lift, carry, load, and unload materials, tools, and equipment up to 35 lbs.
- Willing to follow safety procedures; wear required PPE
- Detailed and able to follow quality instructions and processes
Preferred, but not Required:
- Knowledge and ability to use various types of measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers, and gauges
- Ability to use hydraulic and/or pneumatic tools, and hand tools such as wrenches, screwdrivers, etc., to make repairs, or adjustments
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints