Pro Resources has partnered with one of the world’s leading truss manufacturers in today’s entertainment industry. If you are looking for a career with unparalled quality and devotion to safety at the forefront, this could be the job for you. Apply know and learn more about the great benefits.
Shift and Compensation
- 1st shift
- Monday-Friday (Some OT on Saturday)
- Pay is determined by your welding skills
- Manufacture and fabricate finished aluminum trusses
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Follow company safety policies
- Previous experience in Aluminum MIG and TIG welding REQUIRED
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload - lifting 60lbs.
- must be able to work overtime
- High school diploma/GED
- Pass background check
- On-site weld test to determine pay rate.