Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Lafayette, IN 47904
1-1st shift Full-Time position Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
1- 1st shift Part-Time position Mon-Fri 8am-2pm
The Credit Clerk position will be responsible for assisting and providing support in daily operations of the company s financial records primarily as it relates to Accounts Receivable functions and various other projects and tasks as needed. The candidate must be a team player, have a strong personality, responsible for actively collecting outstanding balances from customers, evaluating customer credit worthiness, and entering all payments received.
- Keep track of payment plans, delinquent accounts, late fees and contact information
- Answer incoming AR phone calls
- Maintain historical records in an organized manner
- Process payments
- Keep logs, forms, reports and records organized and precise
- At least 2 years of AR experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and good time management
- Must be a team player, problem solver and able to prioritize tasks
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
Meeting company standards pertaining to quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Adhering to company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments while maintaining regular and timely attendance.