Columbia City, IN 46725 US
This company is a growing raw material supplier to the orthopedic industry based in northeast Indiana. Consolidates Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene via Ram Extrusion, Compression Molding, and Direct Compression Molding using custom equipment. Pro Resources is looking for a candidate for the company's 3rd shift Process Tech position.
Shift and Compensation
• Responsible for process set-up, tear-down, and a significant amount of process maintenance.
• Responsible for strict adherence to Quality Management System, including Material Traceability and Inspection.
• Responsible for failure troubleshooting/repair.
• Contribute to continuous improvement and new process/product design and development.
• Support and actively contribute to validations and daily production tasks, as necessary.
• Must have the ability to be cross-trained on other tasks/functions to help support business needs
• Mechanical ability.
• Strong documentation accuracy and legibility.
• Good organizational skills/time management/self-motivation.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• A team player able to build good cross-functional and operational relations.
• Disciplined and driven to succeed with a strong work ethic.
• Must be responsible and accountable, needing minimal supervision.