Are you ready to work for a manufacturing facility in Avilla that is clean, organized, and offers pay increases? Pro Resources would love to discuss this opportunity with you to be a part of a great team.
As an employee you would be doing small assembly, inspecting, using hand tools, and operating machines. Here you will also have a lead in charge of your line to be there to help and you get to rotate every 2 hours, so you get the chance to learn everything on the line.
This is a temporary to direct hire and you would be eligible after completing 90 days. Direct hire will be based on your attendance, performance, and attitude and then you would be eligible for their benefits package and pay increases.
PPE Requirements: steel toe shoes, safety glasses, and hearing protection
Shift and Compensation
2nd shift: 2pm – 10pm with overtime opportunity M-F 12-hour days, Saturdays would be 8 hours at time and a half, and volunteer opportunities for double-time on Sundays!
$17.75 hour – don’t forget about those pay increases!
Must be able to train on 1st shift for 1 week and then go to your desired shift the following week
· Compliance with safety and environmental regulations
· Fill production log sheet/written records as directed
· Regular independent learning
· Report deviations from the normal production process (machine faults, tool malfunctions, material problems, etc...)
· Report quality defects
· Inspection of the parts in accordance with the worker-inspection plan or according to instruction before packing
· Packaging of products in accordance with instructions
· As part of TPM, always maintain order and cleanliness at the workplace
· 1 year of production/manufacturing experience, ideally in a company in the plastics packaging industry
· Good understanding of technical processes
· Good knowledge of operating supplies
· Willingness to work in shifts
· Willingness to follow training to become a machine operator and Plant/installations operator
· Readiness for self-development in the field of plastics processing