Pro Resources is partnering with a residential glass manufacturing company in Fremont, Indiana. In this position you will be responsible for running efficient production and meeting production goals.
- 2nd Shift 2:00pm-10:30pm
- Produce residential glass parts with a variety of different tasks assigned by supervisors.
- Perform physical activities such as lifting, stooping, bending, stacking, organizing parts, unloading machinery, packaging, cutting, assembling and handling of materials.
- Inspect material and parts to identify quality issues.
- Industrial/manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to use hand tools and operate machinery with provided training
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to submit to a criminal background check and drug screen
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repetitively
- High School Diploma or GED required