Are you looking for a new job where you can excel and be recognized for your hard work? We are currently searching for a Forming Operators for a Fort Wayne facility that is a leading manufacturer and supplier in food packaging, providing Green Product Offerings available in the food service and grocery processor markets.
Shift and Compensation
- 2nd shift 3pm-11:30pm
- The purpose of this position is to operate and maintain machinery used in manufacturing high-quality food packaging products.
• Follows plant safety procedures and guidelines
• Know emergency procedures and what to do in the event of power outages, machine failures, workplace injuries, etc.
• Wears and utilizes personal protective equipment (PPE) as required
• Understand and identifies Lock-out/Tag-out procedures
• Informs supervisor of safety issues; reports any workplace injury or incident immediately
• Start machines by engaging controls
• Stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur and report malfunctions to a supervisor
• Feed and monitor the speed of machines during the production process
• Performs unskilled production work such as feeding machines and packing a wide variety of products
• Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards
• Maintains his or her work area in neat condition
• Record product, packaging and order information on specified forms and records along with additional documentation as required
• Support company Food Safety efforts through commitment and compliance to SQF standard practices and policies
• Assists other workers with specific chores as requested
• Follow plant quality practices including Good Manufacturing Practices, or GMP’s
Willingness to work and follow verbal/written instructions
Lifting up to 50lbs