Pro Resources Staffing is dedicated to connecting great employees with great companies. The staffing office in Fort Wayne, IN currently seeks qualified candidates for a 1st shift position at a local client facility.
This position is located in New Haven, IN. The company has been in business for nearly 45 years and is still experiencing growth. Their customer base is very diverse, and they focus on providing excellent customer service and quality products.
Shift and Compensation
- 2nd shift: 2pm-10pm Mon-Fri, possible OT
Responsible for the cleaning of the entire facility. This will include tasks such as sweeping and mopping of all the floors, wiping down of equipment and machines, and emptying of the trash. All will be required to maintain quality and safety standards.
- Required to read, and understand procedures and documentation, follow direction from management on the tasks/projects you are asked to do.
- Able to safely and accurately use cleaning chemicals and equipment to perform duties
- Use and maintain all tools, equipment, and storage areas.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations, and properly using and maintaining PPE
- Perform other duties as required
- Required to read and understand procedures and documentation
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Regularly lift and move up to 50lbs
- Stand for long periods of time
- Excellent attention to detail and have sound judgment