As a leader in the staffing and recruiting industry, Pro Resources Staffing is dedicated to connecting great employees with great companies. The staffing office in Fort Wayne, IN currently seeks qualified candidates for a 1st shift position at a local client facility.
This position is located in New Haven, IN. The company has been in business for nearly 45 years and is still experiencing growth. Their customer base is very diverse, and they focus on providing excellent customer service and quality products.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the pressing/firing, inspection, and mounting of fiberglass bonded product. This will include tasks such as cleaning and assembly of the molds, filling, and pressing/firing of product. All will be required to maintain quality and safety standards, maintaining equipment and tooling, keeping records.
Shift and Compensation
- Required to read, understand, and follow work orders, formulation sheets and engineering drawing.
- Required to clean molds and properly store them
- Able to load and press powdered cores
- Able to extract pressed cores from molds
- Required to press DW product
- Able to use “old style” molds to press abrasive sections
- Ability to inspect the product using scales, calipers, and micrometers
- Visually inspect tooling for obvious flaws, imperfection, or damage both pre and post pressing
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations, and properly using and maintaining PPE
- Report time and material in manufacturing systems
- Perform other duties as required
- 1 year manufacturing experience
- regularly life and move up to 50lbs