Pro Resources Staffing is dedicated to connecting great employees with great companies. The staffing office in Fort Wayne, IN currently seeks qualified candidates for a 1st shift position at a local client facility.
This position is located in New Haven, IN. The company has been in business for nearly 45 years and is still experiencing growth. Their customer base is very diverse, and they focus on providing excellent customer service and quality products.
Shift and Compensation
- 1st shift: 6am-2pm, possible OT
Maintains quality standards by approving in-process production and finished products; recording quality results. Perform inspections and checks in the manufacture of products, partially assembled or finished.
- Required to read, understand and follow work orders and engineering drawing.
- Measures and verifies parts by measuring positions, first-run parts and work pieces utilizing; comparator, calipers, micrometers, bore gages, height gages, indicators and other measuring equipment as needed.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to the operator or production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes machining, plating, and grinding
- Good PC skills and experience of Microsoft Office
- Report time and material in manufacturing systems
- Perform other duties as required
- Safely run and use required equipment
- Correctly and accurately inspect product using required measuring equipment
- Required to read and understand work instructions, paperwork and drawings
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- 3+ years of related experience
- Regularly lift and move up to 50lbs
- Excel, word, ERP, inspection software
- Experience with ISO 9001 quality system