As a leader in the staffing and recruiting industry, Pro Resources Staffing is dedicated to connecting great employees with great companies. The staffing office in Fort Wayne, IN currently seeks qualified candidates for a 1st shift position at a local client facility.
This position is located in New Haven, IN. The company has been in business for nearly 45 years and is still experiencing growth. Their customer base is very diverse, and they focus on providing excellent customer service and quality products.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the final cleaning and polishing of the product. This will include tasks such as visual inspection of product, chemical cleaning, and polishing using speed lathes and other tools. All will be required to maintain quality and safety standards, maintaining equipment and tooling, keeping records.
Shift and Compensation
- Required to read, understand, and follow work orders and engineering drawing.
- Required to operate manual lathes/mills and various grinding machines
- Ability to select the proper work holding and tooling needed for optimum productivity
- Able to use the speed lathe, polishers, belt sanders, sandblaster, buffing/grinding wheels and pedestal grinder.
- Ability to deprep/unmask product after plating
- Required to wash/clean product manually or using the parts washer
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations, and properly using and maintaining PPE
- Report time and material in manufacturing systems
- Perform other duties as required
- Safely run and use required equipment
- Required to read and understand work instructions, paperwork, and drawings
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Good hand eye coordination
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- High level of interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and have sound judgment
- Frequently required to walk
- Stand for long periods of time
- Regularly lift and move up to 50lbs