Pro Resources Staffing is dedicated to connecting great employees with great companies. The staffing office in Fort Wayne, IN currently seeks qualified candidates for a 1st shift position at a local client facility.
This position is located in New Haven, IN. The company has been in business for nearly 45 years and is still experiencing growth. Their customer base is very diverse, and they focus on providing excellent customer service and quality products.
Shift and Compensation
- 1st shift: 6am-2pm, mandated OT
- Required to read, understand, and follow work orders and engineering drawings.
- Ability to inspect the product using scales, calipers, micrometers, bore gages, comparators and other equipment as needed.
- Required to operate manual lathes/mills and various grinding machines.
- Ability to select the proper work holding and tooling needed for optimum productivity
- Ability to use scales, calipers, micrometers, and similar measuring equipment
- Ability to recognize, trouble shoot and correct noncompliant product
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations, and properly using and maintaining PPE
- Required to meet standard productivity requirements
- Perform other duties as required
- Regularly exposed to nickel plating baths, solder flux, mineral spirits, and stop-off maskants
- Regularly lift and move up to 50lbs
- 3+ years of related experience
- High level of interpersonal communication skills
- Good computer skills; excel, word, ERP systems
- Excellent attention to detail and have sound judgement