Maintenance Tech – Indianapolis/ IN Park 100 area
- Work for a company that values its employees & puts the training behind them to make sure they succeed at their job.
- 1st Shift 7:00am- 4:45pm
- $17.00 to $18
- Close to bus line, Great benefits, 401k match
- Location: Park 100 Area
Want a chance to say you work for one of the leaders in the Coating Industry! Rather it be Conformal, Parylene, Spray, Spin, Dip all of these are done at this very company. This Company is a top leader for the parylene and liquid conformal coating and technologies industry. They have a reputation for taking care of their people, as they provide exceptional training and long-term opportunities. We would love to connect you with their team, in the role of Maintenance Tech.
While on assignment, your Pro Resources Staffing team will be there to support you and to aid in your job success!
Job Position Description
- Performs preventive maintenance, general maintenance and repair, including such things as installation of equipment, work tables, tools or other items.
- Maintains calibration of measurement and test equipment, including all applicable records.
- Follows process instructions, Manufacturing Standard Procedures and verbal instructions from the Site Operations Manager.
- Maintains, records, checklists and log books on maintenance performed and inspections conducted.
- Maintains tools and test equipment in a serviceable state.
- Adheres to plant and corporate safety policies.
- Fabricates and assembles production fixtures.
Ideal Candidate Background
- Ability to distinguish between the colors of red, orange, yellow, blue, green, and violet.
- Ability to use precision measuring tools and equipment.
- Familiarity with electrical and mechanical systems.
- Good hand to eye coordination
- Able to calculate basic math functions and formulas. Can calculate ratios, percentages, and fractions.
*** Must have 1year of Previous Maintenance Experience**