Job Title: Machine Operator – Foundry – Disa Relief
Shift: 1st Shift 4am-2:30pm
Location: Rochester, Indiana
Looking for an opportunity to make more money? Does being paid time and a half, appeal to you? Come work for a company where you have control of your earnings potential through overtime potential. We understand that not everyone wants to work overtime. But, if you are someone who prides yourself in being hard-working and dedicated to growth, this could be the position for you!
This Company has a reputation for taking care of their employees, as they provide exceptional training and long-term opportunities. We would love to connect you with their team, in the role of finishing utility.
Opportunities for advancement.
Medical, dental, vision, short term disability, and life insurance plans are available while working through Pro Resources. These options are deducted weekly from your paycheck.
This position ensures we maintain continuous production. The position also requires a Team Member to be trained to perform the duties of the Disa Machine Operator, Pressure Pour Operator and Vertiplex Ladle Treatment Operator so that breaks and absences can be covered without shutting down equipment and processes essential to production..
- Develop a working knowledge of all production jobs within the department
- Ability and knowledge to use a computer
- Ability to work in a high heat environment which includes molten metal
- Ability to understand and follow all safety procedures and requirements
- Ability to operate and use jackhammer
- Ability to work around refractory
- Ability to lift up to 30-40 lbs frequently; occasionally up to 50 lbs or greater
- Ability to work weekends; frequent Saturday work