Clean environment, climate controlled, and only safety glasses and tennis shoes required!
Pay and Shift
- 1st Shift
- $14+ based on experience
Description of Essential Functions/Duties
• Using feeler gauges and hand tools, the machine operator sets the height of the coating
die blocks to the required mil.
• The machine operator uses 5-gallon buckets to pour paint into paint pods while the
machine is running.
• When the coating line runs out of paper the operator stops the machine and splices the
empty paper rack with a full roll
• During the coating run the operator continually inspects the machine for defects and takes
corrective action to fix the defects.
• Between forms the machine operator must clean the coating bar using solvent
• The machine operator must visually inspect the die blocks and use a dial indicator to verify
an accurate coating surface before they are put into storage.
• Assist machine set up when necessary
• High School diploma or GED
• Must be able to read a ruler
• Must be able to perform simple math
• Ability to lift 50+ pounds
• Ability to multitask
- 2 years of manufacturing experience
- 2 years of forklift experience
- Experience with pneumatic and hand
- Prior computer experience
- Quality inspection experience