The Extrusion Operator performs machine start-up, adjustments, and shuts down the extrusion equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures. The Operator performs work of a complex nature involving considerable skill and judgment in order to maintain foam quality requirements.
· 1st shift
· 7am – 7pm
Location: Park 100 Area
- Maintains a safe working environment by following all company safety policies and procedures and reports unsafe conditions and incidents.
- Start and stop extrusion equipment in a manner as prescribed in the Operators’ Training Manual or Standard Operating Procedure.
- Operate extrusion equipment, making necessary adjustments, in accordance with the Operators’ Training Manual or Standard Operating Procedure.
- Monitor and maintains company's quality standards of foam sheet.
- Ensures the proper resin and materials are conveyed to the blending equipment.
- Monitors and adjusts Acrison blenders to maintain proper resin blends and cell structure.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Operate overhead crane hoists for removal of finished goods.
- Conducts food safety and defense self-inspections and reports on deficiencies.
Extrusion Operator schedule is 12 hour shifts, 7:00am-7:00pm or 7:00pm- 7:00am, 3 days a week, with 6 hours on Wednesdays.
- No face piercings, earrings, fake nails, or nail polish allowed
- Required to wear hairnets, earplugs, safety glasses
- No fake lashes
- Must wear cotton clothing
- Closed toed shoes
- Food Industry
*Need at least 1-2 years of Extrusion Machine Operator Experience*