( 1 opening)- resume and interview
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the polishing and/or grinding of the product. This will include tasks such as turning, milling, drilling, grinding and polishing. All will be required to maintain quality and safety standards, maintaining equipment and tooling, keeping records.
- Required to read, understand, and follow work orders and engineering drawing.
- Ability to inspect the product using scales, calipers, micrometers, bore gages, comparators and other equipment as needed.
- taping, finishing, dipping in Nickel, untapping, and then washing the parts.
- Ability to select the proper work holding and tooling needed for optimum productivity
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations, and properly using and maintaining PPE
- Report time and material in manufacturing systems
- Perform other duties as required
- Safely run and use required equipment
- Correctly and accurately inspect product using required measuring equipment
- Required to read and understand work instructions, paperwork, and drawings
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Good hand eye coordination
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- 3+ years of related experience
- High level of interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and have sound judgment
- Frequently required to walk
- Stand for long periods of time
- Regularly lift and move up to 50lbs