Pro Resources Staffing is dedicated to connecting great employees with great companies. The staffing office in Fort Wayne, IN currently seeks qualified candidates for a 1st shift position at a local client facility.
This position is located in New Haven, IN. The company has been in business for nearly 45 years and is still experiencing growth. Their customer base is very diverse, and they focus on providing excellent customer service and quality products.
Shift and Compensation
- Required to read, understand and follow work orders and engineering drawing.
- Able to prepare, fixture and process product through plating process
- Required to handle all duties relating to processing of product and grit recovery
- Required to do daily maintenance and cleaning of the tanks, fixturing and plating department
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations, and properly using and maintaining PPE
- Report time and material in manufacturing systems
- Perform other duties as required
- Regularly exposed to nickel plating baths, solder flux, mineral spirits, and stop-off maskants
- Regularly lift and move up to 50lbs