Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Maintenance - Machine
Anderson, IN 46011
Calling all 3rd Shift Maintenance Workers for the 6th largest, cold-storage warehousing company in the United States! Full benefits after 90 days, raises, quarterly bonuses, and many more perks! Apply now for our Maintenance Associate!
Shift and Compensation
- 3rd shift position but will train on 1st shift
- Installs, maintains, and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures, pipe and electrical systems in an industrial establishment by performing the following duties.
- Responsible for working safely and reporting all unsafe acts and conditions
- Repairs and troubleshoots electrical forklifts, including motors, drive units, and hydraulic cylinders
- Changes and troubleshoots electrical contacts when necessary
- Maintains and reports all building equipment as necessary
- Responsible for preventative maintenance on all equipment (freezer doors, forklifts, etc.)
- Responsible to report food safety and quality problems to their supervisor
- Experience doing PM's
- Must be able to lift 25-75 lbs
- Have good eye/hand coordination
- Ability to be on feet for 8+ hours
- Successfully complete background check and drug screen
- Fork-lift experience
- General maintenance experience
- Able to transition easily between job task
- Dress code: Industrial Appropriate - Steel Toed Boots / Shoes