Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Maintenance - Machine
Anderson, IN 46011
Quit your job and come work for us!
Work for the 6th largest cold storage warehousing company in the United States! Full benefits after 90 days, raises, quarterly bonuses, and many more perks.
Would you like to make $16-$17.50 per hour?
Apply now for our Maintenance Associate!
Installs, maintains, and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures, pipe and electrical systems in an industrial establishment by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for working safely and reporting all unsafe acts and conditions
- Repairs and troubleshoots electrical forklifts, including motors, drive units, and
- Changes and troubleshoots electrical contacts when necessary
- Maintains and reports all building equipment as necessary
- Responsible for preventative maintenance on all equipment (freezer doors,
- Responsible to report food safety and quality problems to their supervisor
- 3rd shift position but will train on 1st shift
- Must be able to lift 25-75 lbs
- Have good eye/hand coordination
- Ability to be on feet for 8+ hours
- Successfully complete background check and drug screen
- Fork lift experience
- Maintenance experience