Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Welding - MIG
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
Positions are on 2nd or 3rd shift. Must be available for both due to Training.
2nd-3: 30pm-12: 00am, 3rd shift, 10: 30pm-7: 00am
- Sets up, fits and welds metal component parts.
- Loads, unloads pieces in and out of fixture
- Loading parts manually or by using an overhead crane or hand fits parts.
- Finishes or repairs parts by operating various tools
- Use of Sanders, Grinders and Torches.
- HS Diploma/GED required.
- 3 years of MIG Welding Eperience.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Basic Computer skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.