Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Winamac, IN 46996
Excellent Opportunity for Long-term Employment! MIG Welders Needed!
BraunAbility is currently hiring MIG Welders for their facility in Winamac, IN! BraunAbility offers the broadest line-up of wheelchair accessible vehicles with more brands, entry types, features and price points than any other manufacturer in the industry.
Every day BraunAbility employees are changing lives. As the global leader in mobility, the products they build are keeping wheelchair users connected to the people and places that matter most. They re making the world accessible, one customer at a time!
Benefits to look forward to:
Medical, Vision & Dental
Flexible Spending Accounts
401(k) and Profit Sharing
Employee Assistance Program
Paid Holidays & Vacation Time
On Site Medical Clinic
In these welding positions, you may be performing duties outside of welding.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read, learn, understand and interpret work instructions, and other instructions written or verbal, to complete labor intensive tasks to the materials according to established guidelines and quality standards.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools following appropriate methods and procedures to complete finished products.
- Use hand-welding to weld or join metal components of fabricated metal products.
- Inspect parts and products as necessary according to established guidelines and quality standards.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all equipment according to established guidelines and quality standards.
- Practice problem solving and troubleshooting techniques as part of a team responsible for continuous improvement to products and processes.
- Cross train in other areas of department as needed.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to read blue prints and a tape measure.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
This is an excellent opportunity to get into one of the area's premiere employers! Competetive pay and excellent benefits!
Questions? Call/text us at 574-941-2164 Ask about our referral bonus!