Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Technical Administrative Assistant
Manufacturing facility in Avilla is seeking a qualified individual well versed in Microsoft Office software, blueprint reading, and strong organizational skills to assist their Technology team with organizational projects. This position is a 3-6 month position and is not guaranteed beyond that point.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office software, especially Excel
- Solid organizational skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to ask questions when needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent, AAS a plus.
- Ability to read basic blueprint reading.
- Knowledge of electrical blueprints.
- Technical writing ability.
- Ensure library room of machine equipment manuals contains current manuals, and copies are maintained on all major pieces of equipment in the facility.
- Create process/system to easily find information in online share drive related to equipment/mechanical/electrical/subsystems/etc.
- Utilize 5S to create a process/system to easily find information related to equipment/mechanical/electrical/subsystems/etc in the library room.
- Create a control document to establish the procedure for maintaining library room and online shared drive.
- Train all department personnel on process and procedure.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to reduce the time spent searching for parts by technicians.
- Utilize 5S to create a process/system to easily find needed components by technicians in the maintenance bay mezzanine.
$15.00/hour- depending on relevant experience
Pro Resources offers affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as employee referral bonuses.