Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pro Resources Staffing in Fort Wayne, IN, is currently recruiting for experienced Shipping Associates.
In this position, employees are responsible for manually completing all aspects of shipping completed products. Employees need to have attention to detail, at least a year of experience working in a Shipping role, and good computer skills. These positions will train on 1st shift for a few weeks before going to 2nd or 3rd Shift.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare shipments, determine labeling requirements including but not limited to: Assemble and pack product containers, preparing and affixing shipping labels on packed cartons or stencils identifying shipping information for cartons, skids or other storage devices in an accurate manner including any special labels that are customer required.
- Prepares all shipping documents in a timely and accurate manner. Posts weights and shipping charges, and affixes postage.
To be successful in this position, the selected candidate will need the following skills:
- Shipping using FedEx and UPS online systems
- Calculating shipping charges and posting weights
- Must be able and willing to work as a team member.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and use work instructions, blueprints, and measuring instruments.
- Ability to lift, carry, handle, push or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Have ability to learn quickly and retain various forms of information.
- Reading, writing and math skills are essential.
- Basic computer skills.
Please apply with Pro Resources at www.Proresources.Net , or call us at 260-420-2117 (if you have already applied).