$75, 000 (depending on experience)
- Must have the ability to clearly communicate company goals and follow-up when expectations are not met.
- Must be able to talk to people, treat people fairly and not only communicate, but drive to achieve the company s goals.
- Must be able to report production, safety and quality issues in a timely manner.
- Must work with a sense of urgency and know how to prioritize activities while multi-tasking.
- Must show the ability to lead, train and mentor individuals through the manner in which they talk to people, treat people and support the company s goals.
- Must illustrate a desire for continuous improvement by developing individuals into a culture that continues to strive for improves in safety, quality, productivity and cost.
- Must be able to manage audit results by applying corrective actions to misses, track activities and then communicate improvements observed.
- Must be an excellent problem solver and identify root causes through the use of a variety of problem solving tools.
- All other duties assigned by Management.
SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE JOB:
- Must have experience with 5S methodology and implementation.
- Experience with ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO/TS 16949.
- Experience with physical inventory and cycle counting.
- Mechanical knowledge and specialized awareness of current systems is necessary, plus vision for future methods is important.
- Have the ability to work with many cultures.
- May be required to supervise quality personnel or Inspection personnel as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a proven record of problem solving skills and multi-tasking.
- Must have a background showing leadership experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to identify a work ethic that relates to not only their integrity, but a sense of urgency regarding getting it done .
- Demonstrated development of self and direct reports.
- Strong commitment to Company Core Values and Goals.
- Commitment to providing safe working environment for ALL employees.
- Ensure Customer s satisfaction by meeting Product and Service Quality and Communications.
- Possess a positive can-do attitude.
- Be Creative and resourceful in accomplishing responsibilities.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- 2 or 4 year degree in a related science is preferred.
- Quality Six-Sigma and Lean Systems certification preferred.
- Trained as an ISO/TS16949 Internal Auditor preferred.