Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Pro Resources is currently seeking Senior Press Operator candidates for multiple shifts to work at a global manufacturer and supplier of automotive components. This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door at a company that values employee development. Looking for a career, not just a job? This is the opening for you!
Shift and Compensation: Multiple shifts available! $16.60/hr
- Senior Operator has leadership experience in the respective department, having demonstrated proficiency which includes the ability to train others.
- The Senior Operator also has leadership capability in scheduling manpower, as well as commitment to continuous improvements.
- The Senior Operator handles reporting requirements (analysis to standards) which includes, but not limited to, Scheduling, Quality, and Safety.
- Senior Operators will have demonstrated technical experience/expertise and resulting knowledge in Production, Quality, or Materials ultimately performing technical functions required in the areas assigned.
- Demonstrated ownership to address/solve problems. This includes taking a proactive, rather than a reactive, approach.
- Take leadership in timely disposition of non-conforming material and processes.
- Aggressively aid in the early detection of non-conformance.
- Leadership: Demonstrated proficiency in respective area and performance that has been consistent with standards set.
- Demonstrates ability to train others.
- Schedule manpower, define personnel assignment/rotation, and manage schedule reports for an area.
- Understands and supports the function of Pull system operation.
- Exhibits leadership in commitment by defining/developing/implementing improvements, instructions such as process sheets, etc. And action plans.
- Handles reporting requirements (analysis to standards) which includes, but is not limited to, scheduling (reports achievement to schedule), production/inventory reporting requirements, quality (has understanding of quality systems and demonstrated use of problem solving techniques), and safety (actively identify and correct safety requirements).
(Press Area) requires ability to handle transition/set-up, adjust feeders, adjust sensors and die safety, as well as set-up and diagnose, perform coil change stock alignment, proposes new/modifications of process control plans, set-up/operate blank de-stacking devices, build/adjust/repair transfer fingers, understand operation of part sensing devices/systems, perform set-up/troubleshooting to ensure proper operation, and be a licensed forklift driver, and perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Don't miss out! Apply today! Questions? Call/Text (574)971-5176 for more information!
Pro Resources- 1922 Elkhart Rd, Goshen, IN
Not interested, but know someone who might be? Earn $$ for your referrals! Ask us how!