Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Schedule : Monday through Friday, 2nd Shift: 11AM - 8PM (overtime/weekend hours available)
- Wear personal protective equipment while performing basic job functions: face shields, half and/or full-face respirators, latex, and nitrile gloves, ear protection, eye protection, steel-toed, anti-slip boots.
- Receive, process, and/or follow customer work orders using our internal tracking system (BlueStreak).
- Prepare customer parts for coatings processes: fixturing, blasting, power washing, polishing, grinding, cleaning, masking ect.
- Assist in maintaining facility cleanliness through regular inspection and cleaning of the specific department
- Work the schedule assigned to you by the department supervisor and inform supervisor when overtime threshold is approaching (over 40 hours weekly)
- With the permission of the direct supervisor, assist with the workload of other departments during downtime
- Follow all OSHA, EPA, and company safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
- All Employment is conditional upon results from background, drug testing, and previous work history and experience
- Minimun H.S. Diploma or GED
- Must have resume
- Basic computer skills/knowledge required
- Willingness to work any shift
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time on concrete warehouse floor
- Must be able pick-up and carry 30-50lbs daily
- Must be able to work with hands and hand tools
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Attention to details and ability to follow directions is paramount
- Ability to reprioritize daily tasks upon the direction of managment