Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Parts Preparation Operator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Wear personal protective equipment while performing basic job functions: face shields, half and/or full-face respirators, latex and nitrile gloves, ear protection, eye protection, steel-toed, anti-slip boots, etc.
2. Receive, process, and/or follow customer work orders using our internal tracking system (BlueStreak).
3. Prepare customer parts for coatings processes: fixturing, blasting, power washing, polishing, grinding, cleaning, masking, etc.
4. Assist in maintaining facility cleanliness through regular inspection and cleaning of your department.
5. Work the schedule assigned to you by your department supervisor and inform supervisor when overtime threshold is approaching (over 40 hours weekly).
6. With the permission of your direct supervisor, assist with the workload of other departments during downtime.
7. Follow all OSHA, EPA, and company safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
1. U.S. Citizenship or permanent resident (green card) required.
2. Minimum high school diploma or GED.
3. Basic computer skills/knowledge required.
4. Willingness to work any shift.
5. Must be able to work with hands and hand tools.
6. Must be able to pick-up and carry 30-50 lbs. Daily.
7. Must be able to stand for long periods of time on concrete warehouse floor.
8. Attention to details and ability to follow directions is paramount.
9. Ability to reprioritize daily tasks upon the direction of management.
10. Forklift experience is a plus.
All employment at IBC is conditional upon results from background and drug testing.