Welcome to Pro Resources Staffing, your trusted partner in connecting skilled professionals with rewarding employment opportunities. We are currently seeking a dedicated Maintenance Technician to join our client’s team for a night shift position with a unique four-day work week schedule, serving our esteemed client located in Richmond, Indiana. If you are a proactive and experienced Maintenance Technician looking to excel in a dynamic work environment, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Join us as we pave the way for excellence in staffing solutions, and together, let's build a brighter future for your career.
Our client is a leader in custom engineered materials for critical product components in a wide range of markets and applications. The company provides deep material science expertise, outstanding customer service through broad geographic coverage and trusted product reliability.
Job Status: Direct Hire
Available Shifts: Mon-Thurs, 7pm-7am
Salary: $25-35/hr (dependent upon skills and experience) plus shift premium
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Wellness Program
- 401k with company match
- Health Savings Account
- Prescription savings
- Paid holidays
The maintenance technician shall troubleshoot and repair industrial equipment to include machine interface software and PLC applications. There will be instances in troubleshooting and repair of electrical issues in AC and DC drives, along with a wide range of electrical equipment such as industrial high and low voltage power circuits, lighting systems, switchgear, transformers, building and communication equipment.
What you will be doing:
• Participate in Safety initiatives including 5S as well as CI teams
• Attend and participate in daily shift hand off meetings
• Perform preventative and corrective maintenance tasks as assigned
• Daily interaction with maintenance CMMS system as required
• Perform building maintenance as required
• Participate in design and development of new control systems as required
• Maintain and modify existing systems including industrial equipment as required
• Troubleshooting and problem solving of industrial equipment, both electrical and mechanical
• Ensure all inventory items are checked out or returned properly in the CMMS system
• Lift Truck and Aerial Lift certification
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associates degree in a related field, or 1-2 years of related experience/training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A strong understanding of electrical circuits from 24vdc to 480vac.
• Ability to troubleshoot industrial mechanical/electrical.
• Ability to utilize CMMS systems.
• Be an effective communicator.
• Possess the ability to work in a team environment.
• Possess the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Basic computer knowledge.