$75, 000 per year
- Develop and ensure completion of monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Develop and direct maintenance plans to ensure operations of equipment.
- Train, direct, and manage all work order in MPulse. Assign personnel to work orders to be completed.
- Write, evaluate, and establish Preventative Maintenance Inspections and maintain a preventative maintenance program.
- Lead team and perform evaluations to ensure proper match of personnel to need maintenance at site.
- Coordinate with personnel and leadership to upgrade, maintain, and perform major repairs on equipment.
- Coordinate with purchasing department to ensure all needed equipment is available or delivered when needed.
- Mechanical or electrical oriented Bachelor s degree.
- At least 15 years experience in a management/leadership position.
- Experience with PLC and VFDs.
- Create drawing, and understand physical drawing to construct equipment.
- Owned basic tools to complete common maintenance operations.
- Capable of troubleshooting and making solid decisions on complex systems.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- General knowledge of OSHA.
- Must be able to work extended hours, meet physical demands, and being on call.
- Must be able to pass a mechanical and electrical exam.