Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
- Operate equipment to produce parts within conformance with customer specifications.
- Operate a single hit or automatic punch press, coiler, fourslide, rigidizer or secondary (includes welding process) in a safe and efficient manner.
- Able to check parts produced according to router and identify parts that are out of tolerance.
Able to read micrometers and calipers.
Accurately complete daily labor cards, recording correct part number, operation being performed, number of pieces completed, number of scrap pieces produced and time involved to produce parts.
- Understand and follow general QS and TS procedures.
General housekeeping of work area.
Perform daily, weekly or monthly equipment maintenance as required.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Follow all safety rules and procedures.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department or unit.
- Advise Quality Engineer and/or Team Leader if parts being produced are not within the tolerance outlined on the router.