$19.49/hr plus bonus
1. Welding and fabrication as needed.
2. Perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
3. Troubleshoot and repair mobile and stationary equipment.
4. Maintain complete and accurate maintenance documentation.
5. Knowledge of industrial safety and OSHA guidelines.
6. All other tasks as assigned.
1. Welding, fabrication, and torching experience is a plus
2. Experience operating mobile equipment.
3. Knowledge of conveyors and drives.
4. Basic electrical knowledge.
5. Industrial maintenance experience a plus.
6. Ability to read schematics, diagrams, and blueprints.
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills.