Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
A new shipping and receiving company who is a key distributor of plastics products and recycling plastics into pellets in Anderson is currently looking for skilled Extruder Operators.
Pay: $13.00 - $18.00 depending on experience
Shifts: All shifts available
Operate extrusion lines in accordance with standard operating procedures, quality procedures, and operator training to meet or exceed productivity requirements and minimize downtime and waste. As company is starting up, assist with final installation and initial training particular to the production equipment.
- Set-up, troubleshoot and perform proper adjustments to the extrusion lines and auxiliary equipment to maintain safety, quality and productivity standards.
- Keep accurate records and labeling for all designated data entry requirements.
- Must maintain product identification at all times.
- Complies with all safety regulations and applies good judgment in safely performing all tasks.
- Starts/Runs/Ends extrusion production machines following guidelines and process parameters established by management
- Ensures that throughout the production run, operating parameters are tuned to maximize extruder performance and product quality.
- Ensures proper melt filter operation and pelletization of raw material to finished goods.
- Performs basic quality tests and ensures quality parameters are met
- Communicate and work effectively and positively with all co-workers.
- Operate Fork Trucks, Platform Trucks and miscellaneous hand tools as necessary.
- HS Diploma/GED
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Team player
- Maintain reliable attendance
- Prior Extruder Experience required
- Forklift experience preferred but not required