CDL- Class C Driver
Travel: Little to no travel involved
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Receive, move, store and complete required records of products received.
2. Pack, label, schedule and coordinate shipment of product out of the plant.
3. Schedule and monitor air or surface pickup, delivery, or distribution of products or materials.
4. Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine material
requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
5. Requisitions material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities and
6. Inventory Control as in monitoring Syteline (MRP), KanBan and Supermarket systems are ensuring adequate supply without excessive supply.
7. Moves or transports materials from one department to another.
8. Monitors and controls movement of material and parts.
9. Arranges/Monitors transfers of supplies and product to other Div s.
10. Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time, and in the event of problems trace shipments
and follow up undelivered goods.
11. Plan, develop, and implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
12. Assists other departments when needed.
13. Driving company truck which requires a Class C CDL
14. Ability to lift 30 lbs. Frequently and 50 lbs. Occasionally.