Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Fort Wayne, IN
Position: Assembler Sensors
All shifts are 1st, 6am- 2: 30pm
This position is responsible for prep, assembly and test of sensor products. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Preparation of material to assemble (Kitting)
- Preparation of paperwork
- Assembly and manufacturing of finished assemblies per instructions.
- Testing of inprocess and finished assemblies.
- Packaging of the finished assemblies.
- Completion of all paperwork.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wire stripping
- Terminal insertion
- Measurement and test
Requirements for Consideration:
- Minimum education of a high school diploma or equivalent (Higher education preferred).
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in electronics assembly.
- Familiar or trainable in ESD prevention techniques.
- Familiar or trainable in use of measurement equipment (calipers, gages, electronic meters, etc.)
- Must be able to lift 55lbs to waist level.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.