Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Join a large global company with a reputation for success! Currently seeking assemblers, welders, machine operators, forklift drivers, and more for busy manufacturing facility in Elkhart, IN. Positions requires performing production operations to mass produce RV refrigerator components, or to assemble components into a completed RV refrigerator.
Shift and Compensation
- 1st Shift (6am-2: 30pm mandatory overtime likely) $12-$17 depending on position
- 3rd Shift (9: 30pm-6am mandatory overtime likely) $15-$20 depending on position
- Frequent opportunities for increases upon completion of training objectives
- Operate drill press, arbor press, hydraulic press, pneumatic tools, and hand tools in aid to assembly.
- Clean, assemble, disassemble, and replace parts as required.
- Use chemicals, adhesives, solvents, lubricants, epoxies, paints, and inks as required.
- Keep Assembly Department clean and free of trash and foreign objects which may cause damage to product or assembly equipment.
- Operate both stationary and moving overhead cranes.
- Operate any equipment needed to perform job, once trained on specific equipment.
- Keep production lead or supervisor advised of work status, workload, problems, and progress related to work assignment.
- Accountable for quality standards and safety practices for work performed.
- Participate in meetings and training as required or needed for production or product knowledge, skill development, or general safety.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, standards, and practices.
- Perform all other duties as needed, assigned, or directed by production lead or supervisor.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10 s and 100 s.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume, and distance.
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral instructions without assistance.
- Ability to work out unexpected issues and problems occurring in standard situations.
- Prior industrial experience preferred.
- Lifting 20lbs frequently and occasionally up to 60lbs.
Questions?! Call us or text us at (574)262-8204! Ask about our referral bonus!